Storm Ciara hit Morzine on Monday night bringing high winds, rain and some snow at altitude, causing lift closures. However, Wednesday saw around a light dusting of snow on the slopes which means that conditions on the pistes are currently a mixture of spring and hard snow.
The weather is calming down now, looking promising for the UK half-term week. There may be a top-up of snow on Thursday night and then the forecast suggests that we'll get a combination of sunshine and clouds with some more snow on Monday night into Tuesday.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020, Morzine
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine