Morzine Harley Days is back in Morzine - the Harley-Davidson Owners Group (HOG) descends on Morzine for a long weekend.
Don't miss the opportunity to drool over these beautiful machines as approximately 3000 bikes arrive for the weekend. The HOG currently has about 950,000 members worldwide and about 10% of those are in Europe.
Each year, club members are invited to gather together in Morzine to coo over each other's bikes, watch/take part in demonstrations, see some cool Harley stunts and round it off with a fashion show. There are live bands playing, including Supertramp's Roger Hodson, Rockbox Symphony Orchestra and Manu Lanvin & The Devil Blues.
Click on the website for more information and to see the programme.
More Morzine Insights...
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes