Over the past few days, the weather in Morzine has changed dramatically. From the January sunshine to heavy snow, rain over the weekend and then more snow last Wednesday.
This last dump of snow neutralised the effects that the rain had on the slopes depositing a much-needed layer of powder on top. At the moment temperatures, are staying low so we're going to be holding on to the fresh snow.
The forecast suggests that we'll get more sunshine over the next few days with perhaps another top-up of snow next week.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine