January has been very sunny in the Portes du Soleil, with only one major dump so far this month. However, cold temperatures have kept the snow that we had at the beginning of the season in pretty good conditions.
The wall to wall sunshine gave way to some clouds and a little bit of snow over the weekend and plenty more is coming this week with heavy snowfall forecasted on Tuesday.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine