Morzine is the perfect place for your winter holidays, with family or friends, ski experts or beginners everyone can make the most of their holidays. This snowboard and ski hire shop in can help you whether you are renting equipment for a holiday or buying your own kit, their staff will be happy to help you make a great choice. This shop is situated next to the Pleney ski lift so you'll have easy access to the pistes.
With Intersport you can make your holiday more efficient by booking your skis/snowboard and boots online (don't forget to look out for any special offers they have on). Also, as the shop is right next to the slopes, you can choose to leave your equipment in the shop at the end of each day so you don't have to carry your equipment to and from your accommodation!
Once in resort they offer a transport service between your accommodation and the Rue du Bourg branch of Intersport. For just €15 they will collect you from your accommodation and bring you to the shop to choose your equipment, before giving you a lift back home. At the end of your holiday they will call round to collect the equipment.
Intersport is also a great place to pick up a bargain second-hand snowboard, pair of skis or mountain bike. Should you be looking to sell your own kit, you can call into one of shops for some expert advice.
Once you have bought your new or second hand gear you will need to maintain it to get the best out of your days on the mountain. Intersport Ski & Board Service includes the following:
- Repair base damage to restore the base to original condition
- Structured stone grinding for effortless gliding in all snow conditions
- Side edge grinding for good grip on icy slopes
- Base edge tuning for the best tuning characteristics
- Waxing to protect and maintain the base
The store is open daily from 08:30 - 18:30 throughout the winter season. You can collect your equipment from 4pm the day before your first day's skiing. The 7th day of rental is free.
Other Morzine stores are situated:
- Intersport rue du Bourg, located in the village for ski rental and a very large choice of the best brands
- Intersport Super Morzine, located at the bottom of the ski lift with a direct access to Avoriaz
- Suppliers of
- Bags & Backpacks
- Clothing & accessories
- Gear Delivery Service
- Headcams / Camcorders
- Helmets / Protective wear
- On Piste equipment
- Skis & Boots
- Snowboards & Boots
- Open Seasons
- 614, Avenue de Joux Plane, Immeuble L'Olympique, 74110 Morzine