Serving traditional gourmet French cuisine, snacks and drinks, this place gets really busy at lunch time, so you really do need to book ahead.
This restaurant makes a great pit stop for a quick snack and they have lots of sun chairs to take a break in. In the summer, you can enjoy BBQs on their terrace and live music.
Open from right before Christmas to mid-April in winter & early July to end of August in summer.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Le Pleney (Top of Folliets chairlift)
More Morzine Insights...
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out