This fantastic restaurant is situated within the charming La Marmotte Hotel in the heart of Les Gets.
It has a simple yet chic mountain interior with wooden floors and panelled walls. There are large picture windows providing fantastic panoramic views out over resort and the welcoming attentive staff create a relaxing, friendly atmosphere.
The Chef offers a sophisticated menu combining both traditional and modern French dishes all prepared with the finest, fresh local produce. The menu has a good selection of fish and meat dishes as well as some pastas and risottos. There are always well-priced daily suggestions from the chef and there is a good selection for children with a specially created Gastronomy introduction.
The restaurant is open throughout the winter season every evening (except Sundays outside of school holidays) from 19:00 - 22:30.
For an example of their meals on offer, see their menu.
- Open Seasons
More Morzine Insights...
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes