It’s a new year in Morzine and both the town and the slopes have emptied out after a hectic New Year. It’s one of the best times to visit as the snow is almost always good and lift queues are at their shortest.
If you’re heading to Morzine in January, then there are plenty of fantastic events and activities to get involved in when you’re here. We’ve been looking through all the what’s ons to bring you the best of the best for the coming month, and what a line up we’ve found for you. Learn more in our Events Calendar for this month, this season and beyond.
More Morzine Insights...
- Fresh snow to end a very sunny January in Morzine
- Morzine enjoys 1st bluebird powder day of 2020
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays