A large, floating, inflatable obstacle course with around 40 different modules to play on, including a human catapult, rock climbing, trampolines, a giant slide and monkey cage to name a few.
The waterpark is open from late June until the end of August in summer. The main waterpark area is reserved for those over the age of eight, while there is a kid's park for children aged five to eight.
There are tickets including access to the waterpark or to the waterpark and the lake. Discounts available for holders of a Multipass card as well as for groups of at least 15 people. Tickets can be booked online, just click on the website link.
The waterpark can also be hired privately for parties or celebrations.
- Parking on street
- Open Seasons
- lac des ecoles
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019