Ski Lifts is one of the biggest operators of ski transfers providing over 60,000 transfers each season to over 200 resorts in 10 countries. Priding themselves on excellent levels of service both with clients who book directly online and with many industry partners.
Ski-Lifts started out offering Geneva airport transfers in 2003, and this is still by far their busiest destination. You will find their airport transfer representatives based at their desk in Geneva Airport every weekend throughout the ski season.
Over time the company have grown and expanded, constantly offering an increasing range of transfers from more airports and to more ski resorts, throughout Europe and North America.
You can be confident that with Ski-Lifts you will find the best range of ski transfer destinations available anywhere, with great value prices and exceptional service levels.
You can book up to 48 hours in advance and they provide a loyalty scheme where you can save money on future bookings.
Ski lifts are usually cheaper than public transport, car hire and local taxis so don't miss out on a bargain and book in advance for the best prices.
Ski Lifts off the following types of transfers:
- Shared: Share the vehicle with other passengers with similar flights & destinations. One of the most cost-effective and efficient ways of getting to the resort.
- Scheduled: Similar to a shared transfer, except this runs to a set timetable, so you’re required to book a service that works for your flight times. Generally not door-to-door but cheaper.
- Private: Book a driver and vehicle for your sole use. No sharing with others, no waiting at the airport and a direct door-to-door service, with no additional stops en route.
- Coach: Similar to a private transfer the only difference is that it is using a larger vehicle. Perfect for larger groups wanting to travel together.
- Executive & Limousine: Enjoy vehicles such as a top-of-the-range Mercedes minivan or an S-Class Mercedes limousine. Like a private transfer, but with the additional benefit of travelling in style.
Transfer Style: Shared Transfer | Private Transfer | Coach Transfer
Languages Spoken: English | French
Airports / Stations: Geneva Airport | Geneva Train Station
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Open Hours: 24hr