Portes du Soleil Multi-pass
There are three different PDS Multi-passes. The first is for people who are staying with an accredited Multi Pass accommodation provider for a minimum of 2 days, which means that you only pay €2 per person per day. Accredited providers include hotels, apartments, chalets and camp-sites - keep an eye out for the multi-pass logo on their website or check with them directly to see if they're accredited.
The second is for those not staying in accredited accommodation, in which case the passes cost €9 per person per day. The third option is a summer season pass for €70 per person. You'll need to add on the cost of a hands-free pass if you don't already have one - €1 per pass, which is non-refundable, but you can used the pass again on your next visit.
All multi-passes give you access to the following activities and facilities, valid from 10th June to 3rd September 2017:
- All mountain lifts for walkers: 21 locations throughout the Portes du Soleil, bringing the summits within easy reach and making it possible to travel from one village resort to another and across different valleys easily
- Swimming pools and bathing lakes: Châtel, Morzine, Champéry, Morgins, Les Gets and Montriond
- Cultural centres: Aulps Abbey Discovery Centre in St Jean d'Aulps, Les Gets Mechanical Music Museum, Abondance's Maison du Val, Abondance's Abbey, Troistorrents' Vieux Moulins de la Tine
- Ice rinks: Châtel,Champéry and Morzine.
- Tennis centres: Abondance, Avoriaz, La Chapelle d'Abondance, Châtel, Morzine, Les Gets, Vallée d'Aulps (2 courts), Champéry and Morgins.
- Mini-golf: Les Gets, Châtel, Morgins and Vallée d'Aulps
- Road trains: Les Gets, Châtel, Morzine and Avoriaz
- Inter-resort buses/shuttles: Balad'Aulps Bus, Colombus and TPC
Activities are subject to availability, opening times and scheduling by their operators, in accordance with their conditions of sale.
Buy My Pass Online
Morzine Summer Luge
Take a spin down one of the two summer luge tracks in Morzine, underneath the Pleney bubble. You can buy 1, 6 or 10 trips or unlimited use for 2 hours to be taken between 10:30 to 12:30. Buy tickets at the Pleney ticket office.