After a week of warm temperatures and spring snow conditions, winter is briefly returning to Morzine at the end of the week.
It'll start raining in Morzine today, with snow up on the higher slopes. The freeze/thaw level will drop throughout the night bringing snow to lower elevations. Up to 50cm of snow are forecast to fall on the upper slopes.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019