Blue skies have reigned over the first days of 2020 in Morzine, with wall to wall sunshine. And now, after the busy Christmas and New Year holidays, the slopes are really quiet.
However, the snow has started to suffer a little bit at the bottom of the pistes, where it can be a bit patchy even if the home runs are still open. The forecast is suggesting that these fair weather conditions will continue.
More Morzine Insights...
- Fresh snow to end a very sunny January in Morzine
- Morzine enjoys 1st bluebird powder day of 2020
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays