After a few warm and sunny weeks, people in Morzine could have been forgiven for thinking that winter was done with us.
The temperatures started to drop as the clouds closed in at the start of the week and, by Wednesday, the town was looking significantly darker. The rain began to fall in Morzine, with the freezing level at around 1300-1500m. This meant that the top slopes of Morzine and Les Gets received fresh snow, as well as Avoriaz. By Wednesday evening, however, the freezing level had dropped further, with snow reported all the way down to Geneva.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019