With two weeks left to go until the end of the season in Morzine, the snow is still looking great. Unsettled weather last week saw rain turn to snow at town level, with further snowfall on Thursday.
This resulted in 30cm to 40cm of fresh snow up top, but also an increased avalanche risk of 4/5, making things tricky off piste on Friday. Some rain is on the forecast for the coming week, but hopefully this will mean fresh snow up in Avoriaz.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019