The Morzine lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. The Avoriaz lifts will whir into action earlier than planned, on Saturday, November 30th.
Snow depths reach for this pre-season opening in Avoriaz reach a whopping 140cm at 2460m, with around 70cm of snow down in the town centre. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Morzine? Roll on winter!
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Morzine in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Morzine winter 2019/20
- Pre-season snow conditions in Morzine
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019