Last week was a mixed bag of weather in Morzine, with lots of snow, storms and a sunny, bluebird powder day on Christmas day.
Snow conditions are very good on the pistes and the weather will remain sunny and mild, while there may be a little bit more snow coming at the end of the week. Since there are some icy patches lower down on the slopes, we recommend you get up at lunchtime as the sun softens up the snow and the pistes are usually much quieter.
Happy new year!
More Morzine Insights...
- Fresh snow to end a very sunny January in Morzine
- Morzine enjoys 1st bluebird powder day of 2020
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays