Le Grillon serves typical Savoyard cuisine in a warm and welcoming restaurant with wooden beams, an open fireplace and a terrace.
It is a good place for larger groups with its long tables and reasonable prices. Two strong recommendations are the Tartiflette with mushrooms and the Vacherin, similar to a large baked Camembert served with cured meats and potatoes or chips.
We've also heard the Cote de boeuf is pretty special, and their pizzas are really popular too. You can try all the popular local dishes like Pierrade - hot stone which you cook your own meats and fish on, Raclette - where you melt your own cheese on a small burner & Fondue - a skiers favourite cheese fest.
The restaurant seats 100 with space for 25 on the outside terrace and pets are permitted. Reservations can only be made by phone so please call using the above number to make your booking.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Pets welcome
- Open Seasons
- 110 Route la Plagne
More Morzine Insights...
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes