La Rotonde comes highly recommended for its friendly service and good value food and is owned and run by the same people that run the award winning l'Etale restaurant.
They are most well-known for their excellent pizzas but also serve a selection of pastas, risottos and typical Alpine dishes such as fondue and charcuterie, as well as fantastic Plats du Jours. The menu is really varied, and they have a great wine list to go with it.
One of the best things about this place is the spacious covered and heated terrace and garden at the bottom of the Pleney piste.
Inter-season opening hours: during the inter-season, the restaurant is open from 09:00 for coffee, between 12:00-14:30 for lunch and 18:00-23:00 for dinner. It is closed on Sunday evenings and Mondays.
Winter opening hours: during the winter season, La Rotonde is open 7 days a week. Lunch is from 11:00-15:00 and dinner is from 18:00-23:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 890 Avenue de Joux-Plane
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine