La Rotonde comes highly recommended for its friendly service and good value food and is owned and run by the same people that run the award winning l'Etale restaurant.
They are most well-known for their excellent pizzas but also serve a selection of pastas, risottos and typical Alpine dishes such as fondue and charcuterie, as well as fantastic Plats du Jours. The menu is really varied, and they have a great wine list to go with it.
One of the best things about this place is the spacious covered and heated terrace and garden at the bottom of the Pleney piste.
They are open for food every day non-stop from 11:00 until 24:00! It is also possible to pop in for a coffee any time from 09:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 890 Avenue de Joux-Plane
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019