This Savoyarde restaurant is one of three restaurants on offer at the Hotel La Marmotte in the centre of resort, with the other two eateries being La Piste Noire and La Bisktacha.
If you are looking for a traditional mountain meal to fill you up after a day of activity, this is the place to come. They offer all the classic dishes from Fondue to Raclette in a cosy alpine atmosphere, complete with log fire and a rustic wooden interior.
The restaurant is open during the winter season every evening (except Tuesdays outside of school holidays) between 19:00 and 22:30.
Take a look at the menu.
- Open Seasons
More Morzine Insights...
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes