This Brasserie is one of three restaurants situated in the Hotel La Marmotte in the centre of Les Gets.
The modern interior is simple but striking with large colourful light fitting and stripy sofa benches. There is plenty of space between tables to accommodate guests comfortably and the staff are welcoming and attentive which adds to the convivial atmosphere.
The restaurant serves a variety of grilled meat dishes from Iberican pork to a selection of fresh fish. There are a number of hearty meat-based main courses on offer and the menu also includes a number of pasta and risotto dishes suitable for vegetarians. For those travelling with young children, you'll find a special children's menu for those under 10.
Open every evening and at lunchtime on weekends and during school holidays. Closed on Monday (except during school holidays).
Open every day for lunch and dinner from May 3rd to November 4th 2019. Closed for lunch in July and August.
This summer you will find the following (and much more) on the menu at La Bisktacha:
- Sliced duck filet, served in a pear and red wine sauce
- Lamb casserole with a creamy lemon and white wine sauce
- Bonito tataki, fennel and fried chickpea salad
- The Biska burger with bacon, fried onions & pickles, served with freshly cut fries and salad
- Homemade pasta with smoked trout and spinach
- Open Seasons
- 61 rue du Chêne
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Morzine in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Morzine winter 2019/20
- Pre-season snow conditions in Morzine
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019