Located near the Pleney lift and l’Opera nightclub, L’Etale is reputed to be one of Morzine's best restaurants, serving great food at a reasonable price. It is a versatile restaurant for families and groups, although in high season if you’re in a large group it’s definitely worth booking ahead as it does get very busy.
After being closed for much of the summer and inter season, L'Etale Restaurant is back for winter!
They offer a wide variety of delicious dishes including local specialties such as fondue, raclette and hot stone cooked dishes, they have a "Butcher's Specialties" menu, omelettes and pastas as well as "world" and "wok" cuisine, and after all that their delicious sundaes and dessert menu is worth leaving room for.
The restaurant will partially re-open on 3rd December at 12:00 for some exciting new adventures at lunch and dinner time. As of the 14th of December, you can enjoy non-stop service from 11:00 until midnight for the winter season, but make sure to book a table in advance!
Please note that the restaurant will be closed on Monday 9th December.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 80 Taille de Mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019