Located near the Pleney lift and l’Opera nightclub, L’Etale is reputed to be one of Morzine's best restaurants, serving great food at a reasonable price. It is a versatile restaurant for families and groups, although in high season if you’re in a large group it’s definitely worth booking ahead as it does get very busy.
After being closed for much of the summer and inter season, L'Etale Restaurant is back for winter!
They offer a wide variety of delicious dishes including local specialities such as fondue, raclette and hot stone cooked dishes, they have a "Butcher's Specialties" menu, omelettes and pastas as well as "world" and "wok" cuisine, and after all that their delicious sundaes and dessert menu is worth leaving room for.
The restaurant is fully open for winter 2019/20 from the 14th of December with a non-stop service from 11:00 until midnight, but make sure to book a table in advance!
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- 80 Taille de Mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine