Located near the Pleney lift and l’Opera nightclub, L’Etale is reputed to be one of Morzine's best restaurants, serving great food at a reasonable price.
It is a versitle restaurant for families and groups, although in high season if you’re in a large group it’s definitely worth booking ahead as it does get very busy.
They offer a wide variety of delicious dishes including local specialties such as fondue, raclette and hot stone cooked dishes.
You can also easily drop into their bar after a fun day on the mountain for an apres ski drink as it is so close to the lift.
They're open every day from the beginning of December until end of April. The restaurant and the bar are open from 9 am until 2 am.
To make a reservation now or further details, contact them directly using the links on this page.
Read our review of this restaurant.
- "Our party ate here several times during our stay. We saw this restaurant recommended by a local in a magazine article written about favourite places to go. A great find as we ate here on our first night. Tried other places but kept coming back here. Hearty Savoyard food such as Raclette, Tartiflette etc ideal after a busy day on the slopes, great central location. Good selection of steaks, meat etc Proper pizzas with amazing dough hand tossed in front of you in open kitchen also huge salads and local specialities. Large portions, friendly staff, good value." - Customer Feedback
- "Excellent restaurant. Always busy but quick service. Large varied menu but always fresh. Good place for leisurely lunch or nice dinner" - Customer Feedback
- "Another fantastic meal at L'Etale. A busy popular restaurant that never fails to deliver. Excellent food and service. Remember to book!!" - Customer Feedback
“Great restaurant, lively atmosphere, serving local dishes along with pizza, pasta etc.” – Customer Feedback
- “Consistently good with a great atmosphere” – Customer Feedback
- “A trip to Morzine wouldn’t be complete without a visit to L’Etale. With a fantastic, lively atmosphere, friendly staff and an extensive menu to cater for all tastes it is one of our favourite Morzine restaurants. The portion sizes are VERY generous – we challenge you to eat 3 courses!” – Customer Feedback
Cuisine: French | Local Specialities | Pizzeria | Take Away
Venue Style: Bar
Vibe / Atmosphere: Laid-back / Chilled | Traditional & Modern mix
Open Seasons: Summer | Winter
Address: Route du Telepherique du Pleney
| Morzine | 74110