Tom Cruise has been seen scouting locations for his next film in the Chablais region, between Morzine and Samoëns.
Cruise has been training hard for his next project in the French Alps. A few weeks ago, he was seen practising how to land on a paraglide, and it's now been reported that he's learning speed flying. A more advanced version of paragliding, it uses a smaller wing that allows for quicker descents.
The actor is well known for performing most of his stunts to the extent that, while shooting 'Mission: Impossible – Fallout', he broke his ankle.
More Morzine Insights...
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out