Good news for your 4 legged friends as the Morzine lift pass company have today announced that dog ski passes will be on sale next winter.
Dogs will be granted access to enclosed lifts only (gondolas and cable cars) & they will need to have their own helmets, goggles and correctly fitted boots.
Prices for the passes will be released closer to the start of next winter. Dogs must be a minimum of 1 year old, so you'll need to take proof of age of your dog to purchase the passes at the ticket office (e.g. pet passport).
More Morzine Insights...
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine
- Morzine in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do