The Prodains cable car that runs from the small hamlet of Les Prodains just outside of Morzine up to the resort of Avoriaz.
The lift is open for skiers daily from 08:45 until 17:15 and for pedestrians and residents from 07:00 with midnight closing on Friday and Saturday, a 22:00 closing on Sunday and a 21:00 closing through the week.
|Prodains Cable Car||Opens||Closes|
|Monday to Thursday||07:00||21:00|
|Friday & Saturday||07:00||00:00|
Please note that the service is paused every day between 19:30 and 19:55.
There is parking at the lift ticket office at Prodains which cost around €1 an hour, and €5 for between 5 and 11 hours. The office is open daily during the winter season between 08:30 and 17:00.
A free shuttle bus service operates from Morzine to Prodains from 08:30 to 21:00 - See Line A on the Aulps Valley Bus timetables.
More Morzine Insights...
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes