Les Gets is far more than just a satellite town of Morzine it is a resort and town in its own right with its own charm and lift system.
Les Gets is the village next to Morzine on the Southern edge of the Portes du Soleil. It has two ski areas either side of the town; Mont Chery and Chavannes. The town is very pretty and as it sit 100m higher than Morzine is often snowier and has a more Alpine feel to it than it's neighbour.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019