This triathlon starts in Montriond and arrives in Chamonix, after competitors have undertaken a 4km swim, a 190km cycle and a 42km run.
Athletes will swim in the beautiful Montriond Lake (near Morzine - Haut-Savoie), will ascend five high passes of Savoie and Haute-Savoie (Joux Verte, Joux Plane, Romme, Colombière, Aravis) and will run on some of the most beautiful running trails of the Chamonix Valley through the Montenvers, Forbes Signal, Grand Balcon Nord, Aiguille du Midi mid station, before heading down to Chamonix town centre where the local crowd will welcome them on one of the most beautiful finish line in the world.
Winners will be announced in Chamonix on the Sunday at the place du Triangle de l'Amitié where there will also be a village of exhibitors.
For more details and how to register please visit the website via the button above.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine enjoys 2020's 1st bluebird powder day
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Morzine in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays