Four races over the three days, it’s a test of strength, power and endurance. Expect mud and tears.
There are four races taking place. These include the Sprint race, which puts endurance aside and tests your quickness through 3+ miles loaded with 20+ obstacles. A great starter distance for beginners, or a perfect test against time for the more advanced racer.
The Super is as much mental as it is physical, spanning over 8+ miles that are just as unforgiving as the 25+ obstacles that litter the distance.
The Beast is just plain hard. This is the longest and most difficult race out of the three main race types and is aptly named for its brutal 12+ mile circuit with more than 30 obstacles that try to keep you from your finish line.
Visit the website to find details on how to enter the event.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019