Treeline Chalets are welcoming back Great British Menu star chef Michael O’Hare and his team from his Michelin-starred restaurant 'The Man Behind the Curtain' to Morzine this winter.
Michael is returning to Treeline Chalets to host Morzine 2.0. Four short stays in their luxury Chalet Doyen with international guest chefs cooking each evening. It’s the ultimate chalet holiday!
Join Michael and his friends in Morzine for three nights in January 2020 (5th-7th, 8th-10th, 12th-14th and 15th-17th). Each three-night stay is priced at £1800 and includes three dinners, bed and breakfast, as well as all beverages including Krug Champagne and wine pairings during dinner.
Click on the website link to book your tickets (scroll down to Morzine 2.0). Available as parties of two per room, either as twins or doubles, please let them know.
More Morzine Insights...
- Fresh snow to end a very sunny January in Morzine
- Morzine enjoys 1st bluebird powder day of 2020
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays