The Grande Odyssee 2020 will take place from January 11th to 22nd. This year, it returns to the Morzine for a stage of the race.
Europe's largest husky dog race is an epic event that sets teams of dogs and mushers against each other as they attempt to cross fourteen resorts across the Savoie region including Samoens, Les Carroz, Flaine, Les Gets, Megeve, La Plagne, Val Cenis and Bonneval-sur-Arc.
The race runs for more than ten days in January. Highlighted stages below:
- 15th Jan 2020 - Les Gets
- 18th Jan 2020 - Peisey Vallandry
Visit the website via the link above for more information.
More Morzine Insights...
- Fresh snow to end a very sunny January in Morzine
- Morzine enjoys 1st bluebird powder day of 2020
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays