This thrilling competition, unique in Europe, brings together a group of 15 powerful forestry tractors and their extremely experienced drivers to compete on a timed course with the aim of getting as few penalties as possible in the minimum amount of time.
Organised every two years in Les Gets, this hugely popular event draws forestry professionals and enthusiasts from all over France and surrounding countries.
The weekend is also an opportunity for the public to see forestry machinery first hand at the Forestry Fair where there will be around fifty exhibitors.
There will be helicopter transport demonstrations, sawing and grinding demonstrations and other interesting surprises from the foresters and organisers of this exciting event.
Visit the website for more information.
More Morzine Insights...
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes