For two weeks in August, Les Gets will be hosting the Lounge Music Festival. The village streets will be filled with the sounds of Jazz, Funk and Soul by local and international artists.
Les Gets will be transformed into a giant music venue, hosting a variety of artists for the Lounge Music Festival. There will be over 50 free concerts performed in different locations in the centre, creating a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere throughout the village.
From early afternoon into the evening, spectators can move from terrace to terrace guided by the sounds of different music styles from blues to reggae, pop and jazz. Various musical workshops for young people will also be organised during the festival so that visitors of all generations can enjoy this exciting music festival.
The Lounge Music Festival also provides an opportunity to discover new talent and a chance for budding artists to be noticed and share the big summer concert stage with performers like Slimane.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019