The Morzine-Avoriaz Hockey club play competitive and friendly matches throughout the summer and winter season.
Players normally take to the ice at 20:00-20:30. The matches are made up of three periods and last 20 minutes each with breaks between them, so a match usually runs until about 22:00. There is a bar at the rink and although you need to wrap up as it's freezing cold, your beer will never go warm. A great evening out for the whole family.
Buy tickets on the door or click on the website link above to buy online. D2 and exhibition matches are usually €10 per adult (16+), Children (5-16) are €6. Under 5s are free. Friendly matches are often almost half the price.
It is strongly advised to go to the ice rink at least 45 minutes before kick-off on busy evenings to benefit from the best seats.
- Ice Hockey
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Morzine in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Morzine winter 2019/20
- Pre-season snow conditions in Morzine
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019