A food lovers dream, a week in which to discover the flavours of the mountains with the support of a little gastronomic train to take you from one restaurant to the next, from starter through to dessert, or occasionally on themed visits, cooking courses and tastings.
You could take part in a walk, kids have their own workshops or you could visit a cheese making factory.
Prices and information from the Tourist Office.
If weather conditions don't allow the event to take place outdoors, it will be held in the sports hall.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019