The torchlit descent is one of those attractions that everyone remembers seeing for the first time, a true Alpine classic.
The members of the ESF ski school come down the Pleney with flaming torches in hand and create a line of fire that weaves into town. Fireworks and free vin chaud follow.
A firm family favourite, not to be missed. Free entry.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Fresh snow to end a very sunny January in Morzine
- Morzine enjoys 1st bluebird powder day of 2020
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays