This incredibly scenic and snowboard-friendly resort is in the heart of the iconic Portes du Soleil region and has a history that runs deep in promoting the sport’s progression.
The Burton Qualifiers snowboard tour is back for another season with more tour stops and more prize money than ever. The tour features a $40,000 USD cash purse and an open-format jam session that encourages creativity, camaraderie, and progression.
With eight semifinals events across North America, Europe, and Asia’s at most-dedicated snowboard resorts, riders of all ages and abilities can compete for fame, fortune, and an invite to advance to the tour finals at Seven Springs, Pennsylvania.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine