In keeping with their environmentally-friendly tourism ethos, the resort is organising a family event highlighting the importance of preserving and understanding the natural environment.
This festival celebrates the Earth’s four elements (water, air, earth and fire) through imaginative activities promoting awareness of the richness of Les Gets’ identity and environment.
The programme is particularly geared to families and children of all ages with lively street shows, stories, exhibitions, experiments and other surprises all planned during the 5 days of family fun. Learn to make kites, candles, water mills and land art and also join country walks, learn about mountain plants and visit environmentally-themed exhibitions.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019