In keeping with their environmentally-friendly tourism ethos, the resort is organising a family event highlighting the importance of preserving and understanding the natural environment.
This festival celebrates the Earth’s four elements (water, air, earth and fire) through imaginative activities promoting awareness of the richness of Les Gets’ identity and environment.
The programme is particularly geared to families and children of all ages with lively street shows, stories, exhibitions, experiments and other surprises all planned during the 5 days of family fun. Learn to make kites, candles, water mills and land art and also join country walks, learn about mountain plants and visit environmentally-themed exhibitions.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Morzine in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Morzine winter 2019/20
- Pre-season snow conditions in Morzine
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019