It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Morzine. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 5cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 20cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Sunday and Monday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Morzine. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Saturday, December 14th. Time to book your ski trip to Morzine!
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- How Morzine property developers are giving back to the community
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019