It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Morzine. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 5cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 20cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Sunday and Monday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Morzine. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Saturday, December 14th. Time to book your ski trip to Morzine!
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine