Bar Robinson is one of the oldest bars in resort and an apres ski institution in the area. Family owned since 1926, "Robbo's" is a much loved part of Morzine history.
Popular in winter with skiers and snowboarders and just as busy in summer with mountain bikers, the only lager on tap here is Mutzig, the famously strong beer from Alsace which is typically only served by the half pint.
Now run by the third generation of the founding family, little has changed over the years which is part of its charm. However, two concessions have been made to modern day life, the installation of a TV for screening sporting events and wifi.
Bar Robinson closes at 20:00, but it has been known to stay open a little later for really special occasions!
- Open Seasons
- 62 Rue du Bourg
More Morzine Insights...
- Tom Cruise scouts locations in Morzine
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out