Bar Robinson is one of the oldest bars in resort and an apres ski institution in the area. Family owned since 1926, "Robbo's" is a much loved part of Morzine history.
Popular in winter with skiers and snowboarders and just as busy in summer with mountain bikers, the only lager on tap here is Mutzig, the famously strong beer from Alsace which is typically only served by the half pint.
Now run by the third generation of the founding family, little has changed over the years which is part of its charm. However, two concessions have been made to modern day life, the installation of a TV for screening sporting events and wifi.
Bar Robinson closes at 20:00, but it has been known to stay open a little later for really special occasions!
- Open Seasons
- 62 Rue du Bourg
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine enjoys 2020's 1st bluebird powder day
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Morzine in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays