Happy Hours Bar can be found at the bottom of the Ardent cable car, directly below the Lindarets ski area. It is a great place for a lunch time drink or bite to eat, as well as some lively apres ski at the end of the day.
The menu at Happy Hours has been expanded over the past couple of years and offers one of the best value for money lunch stops on the mountain.
The party kicks off with a live band at apres ski every day from 16:00, but on Wednesdays, Happy Hours hosts one of the biggest and best Apres Ski parties in town with special guest DJs & a Millennium Falcon inspired DJ booth.
The last bus back to Morzine leaves at 18:00 but a special free taxi service operates afterwards (Wednesday only) to make sure that no one gets left behind so there is plenty of time to have a drink and a dance in your ski boots at the end of the day.
- 306 Route d'Ardent
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh snow in Morzine
- Dinners Delivered by TCS Review
- Good on-piste conditions & regular snow top-ups in Morzine
- Stormy start of the February holidays in Morzine
- Mixed bag of weather in Morzine