Beanies is a ski shop/coffee bar on Rue Du Bourg, in the centre of Morzine. They offer a wide selection of fresh coffees, loose leaf teas, milkshakes, smoothies, hot chocolates and home baked cakes. All of which can be enjoyed whilst browsing their skis, boots and backcountry kit within their adjoining All Mountain Rental shop.
As well as a selection of hot drinks, you can also indulge in traditional Cornish pasties, chocolate fondue, crepes, soup of the day and breakfasts (Porridge and Bacon sarnies!).
Beanies is also a bar that occasionally has live bands playing so you can pop along for an apres drink or two post being on the mountain.
Open daily from 09:30 to 18:00.
- Free WiFi
- Live music
- Open Seasons
- 116 Route du Bourg
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019