With over ten years experience of mountain biking and road biking in and around the Portes du Soleil, RideMorzine offer catered holidays in their central Morzine chalets.
They can advise you on how to get the most out of your biking holiday in Morzine, meeting you at the chalet in the mornings and evenings to talk to you about where to get the best riding in the area. All you have to think about is riding your bike, eating, enjoying a drink and doing it all over again!
What they do:
- Quality accommodation right in the heart of town a matter of minutes to the bars and restaurants.
- The Chalets are within 300m of the Pleney and Super Morzine lifts on flat roads.
- Three course evening meals - great tasting quality food to enjoy and power you up.
- Big breakfasts; Cereals, bread & jam, pastry and a cooked option.
- Self catered and B&B options available.
- Afternoon home baked cake, tea and coffee in abundance any time you like.
- Secure bike storage in adjoining garages.
- Bike wash facilities.
- Repair facilities, bike stands, tools etc. They'll be able to help if required or point you in the right direction to get you back riding.
- Pass on their riding experience providing you with all the advice you need to get the best ride to suite your requirements and style of riding. With marked trails everywhere it’s so much easier to get to where you need to go in Morzine and the Portes du Soleil these days. If you want to get into the un-marked single track then they can advise great routes and provide the maps to back you up.
- Enhance the craic – hopefully!
You'll need to organise your own flights and pay for the airport transfer (although Ride Morzine can arrange this part for you). You'll also need to pay for your lift pass, but RideMorzine will have it waiting in the chalet for you on arrival. You must also arrange your own insurance before getting to resort to cover you for riding and other activities.
Guiding can be arranged with local French qualified guides like Ride Ability & Synergie VTT, at an extra cost. These guides have been living in Morzine for many years and know the area extensively, and they're fluent English speakers. As well as guiding you around, they can also advise on better riding techniques and boost your skills.
Send an enquiry for more information.
- Mountain Biking
- Open Seasons
- Morzine, France