Montriond Lake (1064 m) is the third largest lake in Haute Savoie, after Lake Geneva and Lake Annecy. Its maximum depth is 19 metres, to a maximum length of 1320 m and a maximum width of 235m.
This company offers ice diving in Montriond and Chatel, within easy reach of Morzine. They have over 15 years experience in organising this type of diving and it's suitable for all levels of experience.
Dry-suits and equipment are provided.
Call or send them a message for availability & prices.
- Ice Diving
- Open Seasons
- Lac Montriond
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Morzine in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- What's new in Morzine winter 2019/20
- Pre-season snow conditions in Morzine
- Avoriaz opens early winter 2019/20
- Morzine Dump Alert - 8th November 2019