Montriond Lake (1064 m) is the third largest lake in Haute Savoie, after Lake Geneva and Lake Annecy. Its maximum depth is 19 metres, to a maximum length of 1320 m and a maximum width of 235m.
This company offers ice diving in Montriond and Chatel, within easy reach of Morzine. They have over 15 years experience in organising this type of diving and it's suitable for all levels of experience.
Dry-suits and equipment are provided.
Call or send them a message for availability & prices.
- Ice Diving
- Open Seasons
- Lac Montriond
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine enjoys 2020's 1st bluebird powder day
- Morzine Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- More sunshine in Morzine this week
- Nada Surf to headline Morzine's Rock The Pistes 2020
- Morzine in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Quiet slopes in Morzine after the busy holidays