Montriond Lake (1064 m) is the third largest lake in Haute Savoie, after Lake Geneva and Lake Annecy. Its maximum depth is 19 metres, to a maximum length of 1320 m and a maximum width of 235m.
This company offers ice diving in Montriond and Chatel, within easy reach of Morzine. They have over 15 years experience in organising this type of diving and it's suitable for all levels of experience.
Dry-suits and equipment are provided.
Call or send them a message for availability & prices.
- Ice Diving
- Open Seasons
- Lac Montriond
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Morzine
- Best 6 places to cool down in Morzine in 2019
- Discounts on Portes du Soleil 2019/20 season ski passes
- Morzine's 2019/20 ski pass prices are out
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019